Friday, February 20, 2009

Where did my motivation go?

Hey - I am sooooo tired I want to take a nap, but I already slept ten hours the night before. I've walked for fresh air, but unfortunately all I need to do today is at the computer. Marketing (yuck) radio interview questionaires - cool - galley's - coolyuck. I can't concentrate on the book because my eyes are so tired. Normally I am the one with the annoying pom poms rallying the team to cross the finish line. Today? I just want a cup of hot tea and a nap. I did a funny blog this morning over at www.babesinbookland.com on swearing - cussing. And now I guess I will go back to my book. I'm only on page fifty of two hundred - wish me luck, lol

Traci

2 comments:

laughingwolf said...

gopher it, traci ;) lol

Clover Autrey said...

Didn't know if you'd go back to look at comments on a storybookworld blog so I'm leaving this here:

RWA also has an online chapter esp. for fantasy and sci fiction (with or without romance in it) that is really top-notch so you might want to investigate them as well.

Fantasy, Futuristic $ Paranormal Chapter http://www.romance-ffp.com/